Luther the Geek
One night, when Luther was a boy, he discovered that there was something different about him - he enjoyed the taste of blood. Following in the footsteps of others like him, Luther became a geek: a deranged man who bites the heads off of live chickens in exchange for booze or money. Now, decades later, Luther is about to be paroled from prison and is ready to return to his home town, fitted with a set of razor sharp, metal teeth, and an unquenchable thirst for human blood...
Directed by Carlton Albright (THE CHILDREN), LUTHER THE GEEK is a bloody and bleak rural slasher featuring gruesome gore courtesy of William Purcell (EXORCIST 3) and Mike Tristano (EVIL DEAD 2) in what Fangoria called "the most riveting splatter film since THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE."
Vinegar Syndrome presents this 80s horror classic newly restored from its original 35mm negative and in widescreen for the first time.
Director: Carlton Albright
Actors: Edward Terry, Jerry Clarke, Joan Roth, Stacy Haiduk
1988 / 80min / English / Color / 1.85:1
- Blu-ray/DVD Combo | Region Free | 1.85:1 OAR
- Newly scanned and restored in 2k from 35mm camera negative
- All extras on both Blu-ray and DVD
- New audio commentary with Director Carlton Albright
- New video interview with actor Jerome Clarke
- New video introduction with Carlton Albright
- All bonus features from previous releases included
- Reversible cover artwork
- Original theatrical trailer
- English SDH Subtitles
Please Allow 1-2 Business Days For Shipping