A brand new story-adventure awaits you! Try and survive this wild, nameless crystal sphere. Eat godmeat! Party with Chaos Faeries! Run with a herd of rainbows! For use with Troika!
MAIN STORY: The players are lost in the depths of the mirrormind skies, shipwrecked upon an uncharted forest world. Abandoned, hollowed-out spheres float above them, exquisite and doom-laden.
SUPPORTING STORIES: The GM weaves multiple stories to create a vibrant, living world for the players to interact with:
- A scheming devotee of Chaos gleefully willing to sacrifice anything to resurrect and long-forgotten god.
- A village of dreamers and artisans living off the fat of that god's soulless shell of a body.
- A cohort of mechanical knights whose faith has been eroded by their tedious, millennia-long vigil.
- An intrepid doctor determined to experience the wildest aspects of the Omniverse.
THREE DISTINCT LOCALES
- The Village That Eats Its God Every Night - an idyllic place with a novel universal food security system.
- The Forest Primordia - a lush, vibrant woodland full of slug spawns, reverse lightning, and drunken trees!
- The Deconstructed Ziggurat - a crumbling stronghold with secrets divine and somber.
THIS ADVENTURE HAS:
- A Hex Crawl
- A Dungeon Crawl
- 11 new backgrounds, including Mindseed Revelator and Pandemonic Splendorist
- New enemies, including morose, mechanical knights, and a resurrected Chaos Lord!
- All original art
- A 5+ hour playlist to set the mood
- Randomizers for Character Backstory, Chaos Portals, godmeat-induced dreams, and more!
- 52 pages of science-fantasy adventure
- One oversized, spiteful battery
The Forest Primordia is an independent production by J. A. Kordosh and is not affiliated with the Melsonian Arts Council.
Created by Heavy Crown Games (https://heavycrown.itch.io/)
52 pages, A5, saddle stitched zine, full color throughout. Includes PDF.
Please Allow 1-2 Business Days For Shipping